Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

one set of buttons affecting 2 sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

IWINNIMI

MIS
Sep 26, 2005
US
i currently have a back and a next button set up to change one sprite with a series of sprites that all remain the same size. i wish to have the same buttons affect 2 sprites at the same time. currently it counts from the beginning 1 2 3 4 ... but when i add one more sprite to be affected it counts (left and right for text example) 1 1 (press next) 2 3 (next 3 4) .. i would like it to be 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 ect ect .. one set of buttons changing 2 sprites and having them be the same affect, just cycling internal images

example ... a side view of a car would have 2 rims, i would like the next and back buttons to affect rim selection on the front and back rims, would like them to change and be the same image for each change

never mind i got it all figured out ... just had to script in another sprite to affect it added in myThumbnail2
and just duplicated that where ever myThumbnail was and boom
and thats how its done ... dont know if thats the correct way to do it but it works -)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back