Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One record per page in CR8.5??

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmolinho

Technical User
Dec 16, 2003
GB
Hi there,

I have an Access database that I am attempting to report on. Each individual row of the table should represent a single page on CR. I'm having problems arranging this but i'm sure it must be easy if you know how(??)

Also, if the above is possible, is there then a way to make each page 'A5' in size??

I'd be really grateful for some expert help,

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.

For new pages, right-click, select [Format Section] and then choose either [New Page Before] or [New Page After].

For page size, select [Page Setup] under the [File] menu. it should have A5 as an option, though this depends on the printer it's linked to. Also be warned that Crystal is notorious for looking different on the printer than it was on the screen, or looking different on two different printers.

Madawc Williams
East Anglia, Great Britain

Thanks Madawc,

I havn't managed to fing the A5 option though. I've tried a number of different printers (including PDF writer) but I only ever get to change margins,

I use CR8.5, do you?

Thanks again.

I think Madawc meant for you to look at file->printer setup.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back