Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

one of my exchange accounts pick up or send mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

babek

Technical User
Feb 11, 2002
GB
Hi guys im not really an exchange pro, and have a problem with just 1 account. All others can send and recieve fine. But exchange keeps bouncing this account either way,. Whast puzzling is that it seems to be setup exactly the same as the others, when i send from it i get an message saying your message did not reach all of the intended recipients then an lot of other stuff ending in 3902 (000b099c) host unknown. I checked this with microsoft faq and it says it a remote dun connection failure to my exchange box, but i dont use dun to connect to the server??any help would be greatly appreciated

Dear Allanmiah
You must check some config options:
- is the mailbox connected to an user account?
- is the mailbox well-functioned in the past? if no delete ansd recreate the account with the same options as others.
- Try to open a normal session on the network with the user account.

Mtoto

Hi yes the client can recieve all internal mail no problems and has no problem accessing any other network resource!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back