Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One of my clients has a web page ma

Status
Not open for further replies.

intuitas

Technical User
Apr 21, 2003
AU
One of my clients has a web page maintained (not by me) using FrontPage 2000 (and some hand coding). At the same time they have a newsletter compiled in MS Publisher 2000 for print distribution. This newsletter is supplied to the web developer for inclusion in the web page but it virtually needs rewriting to get into shape for Frontpage. Does anyone know an easy way to transfer material from Publisher to Frontpage?

I had the same problem so I now make .pub files .pdf files before I put them on the web. From publisher you can save right to a .ps file then use Adobe Distiller to create the .pdf.

-Volkoff007

Thanks Volkoff007,

I will investigate this, although my client may find it difficult to justify the investment.

Regards,
Intuitas

Intuitas, your last post is nearly a year old but for any interested boys and girls - i use and recommend to my clients jaws pdf creator which is comparitively very inexpensive

regards, david - no such thing as problems - only solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back