Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One Extension to Ring to Two Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyers12

IS-IT--Management
Jun 7, 2016
US
I am very new to this system and would greatly appreciate any help. I have an extension of 254, and I need it to ring at another office. The other office is extension 252. I have the password and everything to get into the Nortel networks phone system on the phone itself, but am absolutely clueless on how to perform the task I was assigned.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Pretty easy if you are a trained technician. You want Answer DN of 254 on 252.

Suggest to call your vendor for administration training of read the manual in that case as no training here.

Otherwise add an Answer DN key under 254 to answer 252 as Appear and Ring
You might need to play with Call Forward No Answer timers as 254 will need to be shorter than 252 or you will get 252's mailbox when calling 254.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back