Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One calling station has lost Caller ID - 2000 IPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

saxophobe

MIS
Mar 3, 2006
US
Good Afternoon!

I have one user that has lost the caller ID functionality on his phone. At this time, we have caller ID setup on our 2000 IPS unit. Is there anything that he could have fat fingered to turn it off?

From looking at other posts, here is the info that I have:

1202>ext#>1515
1212>ext#>NONE
1213>ext#>15
15156>00-15>1
35268>00-63>1

If you need additional information, please let me know.

Thanks everyone!

saxophobe

I assume you mean you are not sending caller ID and that is because 1212 & 1213 are not set. 1212 should be the last X number of digits you want to send. for the value of X check one that is working. and 1213 should be set the same as one that is working. 1213 points to 5005 but it would be easier to just check another rather than try to find the correct setting in 5005.

Actually, the user is no longer receiving caller ID information. I'm sorry I gave you the incorrect information; I only had the entry level admin class at NEC, which is basically a glorified Adds, Moves, and Changes class. If you need additional information about settings, please let me know so that I can supply them. This user is the brother to the CEO and a real pain in the a$$! I would be extremely grateful if you could tell me how he can get his caller ID functionality back. And if you make it to Dallas, let me know and I'll buy the beer!

Thanks in advance for your help and time!

saxophobe

Hi

I've never turned off caller ID nor had this fault before. So as its the weekend down here already I won't be able to check until monday (I would be checking the feature programming guide, worth getting hold of if you can). However if you are in a rush I would be checking Cmds 12 & 13, I would pay particular attention to 1202 which relates to Cmd 15 as this is where you can allow or restrict features. I think maybe 15123 may apply for his SFC as programmed in 1202. A long shot would be 1325

15214>XX set to 0 for COS A will restrict caller ID to the display of the Dterm. The other thing that can stop it is if the person is an ACD agent they will not see caller ID as their agent state hides the incoming caller ID to the prime line. To correct that set 411>11>01.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back