Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

On Panasonic ns 500 I have 5 CO lin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addis.ebba

Systems Engineer
Nov 12, 2022
ET
On Panasonic ns 500 I have 5 CO lines and I need to assign each co line for 5 different extensions for incoming and outgoing calls how can I do please I need support

Hi,
if it's about external analog lines, I can advise the following:
Menu CO Line Settings 10.1
assignment of trunk group to lines
example 1-5 - item Trunk Group Number - setting affects outgoing calls

Menu CO Line Settings 10.2 DIL Table&Port settings
set DIL destination (extension or incoming ring group)- for the daily modes used

Outgoing settings
Menu 3.1.1 TRG settings
set the parameters as needed and name the trunk group individually based on the lines
Menu 3.1.2 Local Access priority
Setting the priority at start-up using 0 or 9 if this function local acces without ARS is set
4. Menu 7.2.1 COS Settings
we will create 5 permissions for extensions
we will create 5 authorizations for extensions, which will serve us to determine which of the extensions will have the right to which specific outgoing CO line
the important thing is the name in TRS, the rest can be left in the default settings - in your case - this menu handles other possible settings. which the question did not concern.
5. Menu 2.7.2
External Call block
With the created permission, we will set the restrictions in this menu
example:
COS 1 which has assigned line 1 for Trunk group 1 will have only trunk group 1 enabled in this setting and the other 4 will be disabled
6. Menu 4.1.1
Extension settings
In the main entry, we will set the appropriate COS permissions that will agree with our intent
example:
extension 100 will be able to use line 1, which is in trunk group 1, so we will assign COS1 to the extension, which we have prepared for this situation, see procedure 4 above. Menu 7.2.1 COS Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back