Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

On Click button - on a specific spot in a photo 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

knuckelhead

Technical User
Aug 8, 2002
US
In my Startup Form, I have a photo of our church in the center area of the form. In the photo is the latern and the doors. I would like to ON Click on ONLY the doors to make it load another form.

i presently have a side normal button that launches me to this 2nd form. But i thought it would be neat to actually click on the church doors with the allusion of bringing me to the second form (an input form).

Can do??

thanks. Knucklehead.

I forgot to mention something. I used to use the entire photo as a launch into the 2nd form. However, the volunteer church inputters accidently hit the photo all the time, and did not mean to launch to the 2nd form.

so i am asking if ONLY a specific SPOT in the picture could be used as a launch button but not the rest of the photo.
Knucklehead.

How's about putting a button on the picture, setting its size to tha same as the doors, and its Transparent property to true?

Have fun! :eek:)

Alex Middleton

I added a Control Tip on the transparent button; "Click here to open the doors."

this is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back