Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

(On Another Call) Display not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mynameisEarl1959

Programmer
May 12, 2008
US
Hello All,
I have a BCM 400 4.0 with one digital T7316e that when on the phone (On Another Call) Display not showing when called from another DN interanally. Is there some setting I am overlooking or maybe a REBOOT is needed?

Thanks Earl

do you have more then one intercom key programmed?

ddcommllc.com
Avaya/Toshiba/SyntelSolutions

ACIS

"Will work for stars

there are 3 intercoms pgm'd but all sets are pgm'd the same and they work fine?

I have the same problem with BCM450 and 1140 ipset...
do you have any news?

I work with Earl. We have rebooted the system, changed phones and moved ports and it still doesn't work. Any Ideas?

Is this on the same extension number everywhere you move it. Try changing it to a different DN and if it works change it back.

Let me know If anyone got any solution. I think that we seem to have the same issue

I am going to the site Tuesday. I will let you know if it works. thank you in advance

We found the issue. His extension was an answer DN on another set. noone uses the set so noone knew the answer dn was on it. took off the answer dn and it works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back