Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OLE Drag and Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugzLue

IS-IT--Management
Feb 27, 2001
US
Is it possible to be able to drag and drop a .bmp .jpg and so on into a OLE window ones it is built. I have a database that contains pictures, if I insert the picture right into the database I can view them but I am trying to be able to drag and drop the picture into the OLE window when I have add a new record active.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Live to learn or die trying

Never Mind I found it in properties OLEDropAllow = true Live to learn or die trying

when I drag and drop the picture it is not updating the database when I click my update, evrything else dos but the Picture.
any sugestions
Live to learn or die trying

Unless your OLE control is bound to the database in some way, you will have to do a Database.addnew on the change event of the OLE control.

Without your code or database or anything else its hard to advise further! Let me know if this helps

'There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back