Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Old version of Avaya Admin CD - Voicemail lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

afrogley

IS-IT--Management
Nov 6, 2006
GB
Hi

Not sure if anyone can help - the Avaya download for Admin4_2_23 seems to have a corrupt cab file for Voicemail Lite.
I cannot find a copy of this anywhere else in the office on on the interweb ...

Does anyone have an old CD they could grab the files off for me please?

Thanks - and Happy Christmas! :)

No - my search isn't broken - I've used the file in that link - downloaded twice so far - the setup program reports an error when trying to access files in the voicemail cab ...

I just used and it and it worked fine no issues.

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

I've just tried again - using a different machine - I'm still getting error 1335 when trying to install voicemail lite ...

The link I've got (from searches and matches the above) is:

ftp://ftp.avaya.com/incoming/Up1cku9/SoftwarePub/4_2GA_Builds/ADMIN/ADMIN4_2_23.exe

but I guess that other users in different countries could get a different server/download

clicking on the setup.exe after extracting the files ... selecting voicemail lite from the install options ..

I'm now downloading vmpro same version - on the basis that I'm assuming there will be some identical files in that cab ...

Windows version you're trying to install the VM Lite on?

XP Pro SP3 32bit .. same as it's currently sat on ...

I've tried 2 different computers on 3 different attempts at download the file (using different machines) and it's always the same error - the file I'm downloading is corrupt or doesn't contain the expected files ... - either in storage or in the download - I doubt it's during download ...

Still - it's the weekend so I'll have another look on Monday ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back