Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

old phone systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony2018

IS-IT--Management
Mar 19, 2008
US
Sorry didn't know where I should ask this question. Who do you guys call to pull out the old phone systems? Since we upgraded to cisco call manager we still have those old phone systems in the closet and we need to get rid of them.

you own them or lease them?

Hope this helps.

Please remember to rate helpful posts........

Normally I just pull them out myself.

Ebay might get you a couple of bucks. Depending on the system there are people all over the internet willing to buy old equipment as long as you ship it to them.

well i'm sure there are people who want them but i dunno wanna pull the wrong stuff down. i rather have someone come take it out. we owned them, they've been sitting in all of these offices for quite some time now. its now time i find someone or somebody to come remove it.

state of louisiana. each office has different equipment so its hard to tell.

Too far for me to drive :) (OH) Try a local electrician. Most in our area deal with phone systems also.

Ask the partner that installed your current system if they have the ability to remove it or at least recommend someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back