Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Old Pana Xfer trbl

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoominCo

Vendor
Sep 19, 2003
US
Ran into an old Pana 616 Easaphone yesterday, Customer can't transfer from single line sets using flash. Flash puts call on hold and returns inside DT but as soon as digits are dialed , the call drops...any ideas??
Changed the flash timing... no help.
thanks
jim

You could have a dying KSU. You might try posting on the PANASONIC SOLUTIONS forum for more info.

Thats what I was thinking, its dying... of alzhiemers.

I didn't know there WAS a Panasonic forum.

DId this used to work? I don't know anything about Panasonic, but are you certain that the single line stations have the proper class of service to transfer calls.

Do you get the same thing with inside calls vs outside calls? SOme system only allow transfer of an outside call.

Good Luck!!!

yes, it used to work, and its supposed to work for outside calls, it just doesn't any more. flash does put caller on hold but if you dial from the single line set you flashed, the call drops.
25 year old system, sending it for refurb woulkd cost more than its worth.
damn thing wouldn't even make a good fishin boat anchor, its plastic!
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back