Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Old G3 PBX

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonegoober

Technical User
Oct 23, 2004
US
i am looking to get rid of and old G3 PBX. It has 2 SCC cabinets, 8 port line cards, tone cards, etc. It includes Definity Audix, a Sat Terminal and a Data Module. You can have it and you must be in the San Francisco Area or willing to pick it up. Just respond to me via this forum.

thx

Hey phonegoober, did SirRono pick up the unit?

In the future everything will work...

still waiting an answer from SirRono.
SirRono, please respond by the end of this week for a pickup. If not, NX01 get's it.

the 2 SCC cabinets are stacked and not on a pallet.

SirRono, where you able to pick it up?

Phonegoober, is it safe to say I can pick it up?

yes, it's yours. Taken as is. does not have any T-1 cards or 24 port packs. has 8 port packs, some tone cards, etc.
has def audix, sat terminal and a UPS. Leave your phone number or email and i will get you the directions and site contact. it is in the San Fran Area.

thx

Thanks! My email is nx0101 at g mail dot com

Sorry for dropping off the face of Tek-Tips. We are also working a migration in Cleveland. If it is still available I will call SF and see if they can pick it up tomorrow. Thanks, Ron

SirRono

Sirrono,

Sorry, but we had to get rid of it. NX01 is getting it.
if for some reason that fall through, then you can get it.
i just needed to get it out of the space.
thx

BACK OFF JACKALS!!1 LOL I just want to thank Phoonegoober for his generosity. I will be using this to replace and upgrade two of our sites. One has a cabinet power supply issue and the other just has issues. Their crash kit can probably make two seperate pbx's...Thanks again. I will be calling you again and I have already called the site ;)

Telecomuser,

It's yours if you want it.
post a phone or email and i will get you directions .

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back