Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OKI C9500 PRINTER NOT WORKING IN CITRIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

ykbhardwaj

Technical User
Sep 10, 2002
GB
I am using Win2K/Citrix Metaframe XPe FR2. I am getting errors while trying to print to OKI network printer C9500 from Citrix sessions. I am using OKI C9500 PCL driver dowanloaded from OKI site. Could any body advise me which other driver can be used with this printer so that i can use this printer in Citrix.
thnaks.
Yogi

You could try one of the universal print drivers after trying bog standard HP stuff as previous post.

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried and worked but i am not getting colour prints. Please advise.

What errors? Can you give more details?

Cheers,
Carl.

The error i am getting is
Windows can not print due to a problem with current printer setup. Try one or more of the following:
*Check the printer by printing a test page from Windows.
*Make sure that printer is turned on and online.
*Reinstall the printer driver.
*Reinstall the printer driver.

I have tested all of these settings many times. Like adding printer to another print server. I will give HP Color Laser Jet 5 a try if my user can print colour.

thanks
Yogi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back