Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ok... i need serious help

Status
Not open for further replies.

inflames1

Vendor
Jan 17, 2007
US
i have a desktop computer which i put norton internet security 2006 on.. i am wanting to put the same software on my laptop, and if i have to, i will uninstall norton 2006 from my desktop to put on the laptop. i have lost my activation product code after i installed it, so i am not able to use the activation product code on my laptop unless i find out where the product key is...

is there any way to check and see what the product code is by going into norton internet security?? i tried to go to "about norton internet security" but its not there..
please, someone tell me how to get my product code back!!

Check on the My documents folder for a txt document or make a search for *.txt. Norton products will save a txt document under the current My Document Folder with the information that you need. Also 2006 Symantec products required for you to create an account with Symantec using an email address. The product Key it's also keep on that account. You can check for it on the Norton interface where it says MY ACCOUNT.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back