Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Office XP (Microsoft Outlook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyA

IS-IT--Management
Nov 1, 2001
US
I work for an online marketing company and i send out Text and HTML emails all day. In the text emails i send out. i bcc them back to myself for fileing purposes. The thing that is REALLY pissing me off is word wrap. i turn it off everytime so i can see what the Email will look like normally. but how can i turn it off so word wrap isnt on at ALL until i decide to turn it back on? Thanks in advance.

Mike

Check under properties in Outlook and check under Mail Format and see if you have checked Use Microsoft Word as e-mail editor and also what format you are using. I am using HTML and Word as the editor in OutlookXP and I haven't had that problem before.

I have the settings the same as you said. The problem is i work for an online marketing company and i cant use more then 60 characters per line. I have a template i go by but once i bcc myself and i get the email back when i open it... it dosent look right. So i turn of word wrap and it looks exactly how i have the original text on my PC. Thanks for the help but that wasnt it. Any other ideas?

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back