Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Office Tasks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob2102

Technical User
Feb 13, 2005
US
I am going to use a task list and have a few questions...
1. I set things up like "address" subject" "complete" when I went back to tasks, they did not appear in the header and also usually there were lines (like a notebook) and those didn't appear either. What am I doing wrong? I used to have the lines but no more
Thanks

What office product are you asking a question about?

Alcohol and calculus don't mix, so don't drink and derive.

Specifically - Outlook, Excel, etc?

Sorry, it's Outlook where you have the mail, Calendar, notes, and tasks. Like I was saying the Tasks used to be like a notebook with lines not there are no lines

Place the cursor in the task area. Right click, and select "Customize Current View". Click on "Other Settings".
Select the grid line style, etc., that you need.

Thanks, but it didn't work. When I clicked otger settings, it said that the lines were solid, when I looked at th page there were no lines. The only place there were lines is when I hit the "next 7 days task".

Have you chosen a dark grid line color? Could it be your monitor washing out low contrast?

Thew moniter is fairly new. In current view, the line says solid.

Have you chosen a dark grid line color?

Make sure the box is not white....

Yes, the box is white. Can't understand it. Also, when I list a task, and it needs to be on 2 lines, is that possible? I tried before and it never did it.
Also, sorry for not answering you fast but I had to work the last 3 days.

OK. Click on the down arrow in the combo box and choose a color that is not white. This will be the color of your task line. White is invisible, as the background is white as well. Don't know about the double line thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back