Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Office 2010 object libraries

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennycad

Technical User
Jan 26, 2005
AU

Hi

I am putting together an application that sends mail via outlook. Mos machines that run the app use outlook 2003 however there is one that uses outlook 2007 and one that uses 2010. My understanding is that with backward compatibility I need the outlook 14.0 object library referenced. The issue is that I do not have 2010 on the developing machine and have not been able to work out how to get it.

Have tried to get it from the machine running 2010 but have been unsuccessful to date (found it via vba references but could jot copy). Downloaded PIA installer for 2010 but this also did not result in the library been available. Can anyone shed some light on where I can ge hold of it / or how I go about it.

Thanks in advance

Further to this, ended up having to install trial version of Outlook 2010. Outlook 14.0 object library was then available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back