Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OFFICE 2003 ISSUE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

netrusher

Technical User
Feb 13, 2005
US
Ever since my company upgraded everyone to Office 2003 I have the following issues:

When I click the checkbox that automatically send an email I get the following Pop-up.

"A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?

If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No".
Then you click either yes or no.

After you click yes you then get the next Pop-up which basically says the same thing and you have to click yes again and it finally take you into outlook so the email will go.

Is there anything to get rid of this nuisance? We did not have to do this with Office 2000. I have lowered the security to as low as it will go and still this keeps happening.

Thanks in advance.

Do a google search for outlook object model guard

Hope This Helps, PH.
Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884 or FAQ181-2886

Also do a google search for clickyes which is a program that automatically clicks on the Yes for that question. My research has indicated it's a feature of Outlook that cannot be turned off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back