Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OE - Sales comparison report - purge history by mistake 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hongjun

Technical User
Mar 13, 2023
CA
Hello All,

I am running a Sales Comparisons report under Order Entry. But I mistake take 'purge history' instead of 'exclude zero activity'. When i cancel it, looks like the half month history was purged. Is there a way to restore the data or reroll the action?

Thank for all your help.

Hongjun

From backup, restore to a separate company. Then log into this company in Macola and export the ORSLSHST in system manager. This will create a text file in the directory associated with that company. Copy this file to the directory associated with your live company. The in system manager, import the OESLSHST file and choose the APPEND option.

Macola Software Veteran and SAP Business One Consultant on Training Wheels

Check out our Macola tools:

The backup and restore idea sound 100% the safest thing to do. Only other option would be to purge the rest of the month. Then update the Order Header History file, and uncheck the posted to sales history flag for the date range in question. Then relaunch the post sales history for the period in question, which would repost the data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back