Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OE Concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

coachvi

Technical User
Nov 19, 2008
GH

I have a client that use OE but he got a funny way of calculation by doing the Unit price * Quantity * the lenght to get his extensive amount. Nowing Accpac only use the unit price * the quantity to get the extensive amount ....

any way of doing this ........

so where do i stat from ?
any help ?

The simplest way is to add optional fields for the length and quantity, then add your own "calculate" button to the OE1100 UI that recalculates that amount into the "real" quantity.

But since you're not a programmer, you should contact a developer, like Greytrix.

what if i wan to create a an SQl calcution rule on the databas dat can handle that column and update it autoamtically with a trigger

thanx but i do have one more question my SDK 6.0 does not show me where to get OE1100 UI kindly help me

The fact that you're asking that question proves that you don't have the technical skills to be doing any Accpac programming.

Contract Greytrix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back