Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Odd One-X Portal User issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

element4749

IS-IT--Management
Mar 15, 2010
US
Looking for some suggestions -

I have a single user out of about 80 who can't log into OneX portal. The user is assigned a Teleworker User profile, Have the Enable one-X Portal Services checked. DSML connectivity looks good. Resynchronized the directories / users through the admin side of OneX, also recreated the entire profile of the user and recreated through Manager.

Still receiving the following message - "Your phone system is unavailable. Please try again later" on attemping to log into OXP.

Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance.

What browser is used?
Can you ping the 1XP server?

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Internet Explorer 8, and yes.

Its not networking related, if I try to log in to any other profile it works just fine.

Then it is the pc.
I have seen this on very busy pc's
Anti virus can do something too.
check for those kind of things.

BAZINGA!

It's not the PC, as if I try to log on an account that has no issues, it logs right in. But if I try the problem account (on the same PC), i still get the same message.

I also tried what you had mentioned hairless, completely remove, merge, and create. - Its strange. Even after the new account creation, I resynchronized the directores and users in OXP admin.

I also have available licenses... might be an escalate to avaya thing.

When you deleted the user did you wait five minutes?

BAZINGA!

Ah, not really.. well probably not... Ill give that a try.

Thanks,

The sync can take up to five minutes so you need to wait five minutes again after the recreation.

BAZINGA!

Has there been any update on this issue? I just started experiencing it today. 6.1.20. Just ONE USER can't login to One-X portal "you phone system is unavailable." No problem with any other user, from the same PC.

I have seen it on the Linux verison lately.
A reboot of the server fixed it.

BAZINGA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back