Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ODBC Error Code = S0002 (Base table not found)

Status
Not open for further replies.

potinenip

Programmer
Jul 12, 2000
US
Visit site
I am getting this error. i think this might be coz of driver problem as i can't access the table. I tried all means like checking the ODBC in coldfusion and in my system. Still it doesn't work.<br>Can somebody help me with this.<br>Thanks<br>Praveen<br><br>ODBC Error Code = S0002 (Base table not found)<br>[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'Sellers'.<br>The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (104:1) to (104:52).<br>

It means there is no table called sellers in the specified datasource.<br>Eother you are using the wrong datasource or you have mispelled the table name, or it just plain doesn't exist.<br><br> <p>Russ Michaels<br><a href=mailto:russ@satachi.com>russ@satachi.com</a><br><a href= Internet Development</a><br>For my personal book recommendations visit <br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back