Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Octel Mailbox Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdGaillard

Technical User
Oct 20, 2004
US
We have an Octel Seirra system with 11,000 mailboxes allowed on each node, One is maxed out. I ran an uninitialized mailbox report and I stopped it after 2000 where printed out. Is there a way to vies the amount of uninitialized mailboxes without printing them out via a report. Can you mass delete uninitialized mailboxes.

If you are using ProComm just set the terminal to TVI920 and it will print to the screen. You can then use a capture file. You can also use mailbox builder to do a mass delete. I f you don't have Mailbox builder let me know.

Ken Means

Also, If you are using Procomm, you can check "disable host printing" in the system options on whatever terminal type you are using. Then filter the capture file output into a Excel .csv file and run a delete file with an Aspect script. Aspect is resident in Procomm.

No Ken we do not have mailbox builder. Can I get it? Where do I get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back