Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Octel 200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewy

Technical User
Aug 19, 2002
US
I am trying to setup the outcalling pager on my pager octel 200 release 4.1 but I am having problems and it is not outcalling to the pager when I leave a voicemail message on my phone. What am I doing wrong? What are the configurations? HELP!!!!

I'm retired and working on memory that's a year old, so bear with me.

Generally, you have to have the correct paging sequence assigned to your mailbox profile. As the mailbox user, you can then turn your outcall notification on, and set up your paging schedule. I think this is done from Menu 4 of the mailbox.

Make sure you set up the schedule, jleb is correct about the menu, its option 4,4, just follow the prompts, make sure you have out call notification turned on.

Also need to find out if the dial 9 to dial out is already being input via system parameters or if the user needs to input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back