Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Obtaining MTS Spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyers827

Programmer
Jul 11, 2001
US
We're having some MTS performance issues, and posts in this forum have led me to believe MTS Spy would be a valuable tool for pinpointing the problem. Unfortunately, I've been searching for the software for the better part of today, and I can't find it anywhere!

I realize I'll have to compile MTS Spy once I find it, and that's not a problem. I just need to know where to get the source code. Most articles I've read say it's part of the MTS SDK, but I'm not clear where I can get that. I've tried the Option Pack setup and the MSDN Platform SDK setup (I'm a MSDN Universal member), as well as MS's web site - but no luck!

Can anyone give me a specific reference to the location of the MTS Spy source code?

Thanks,
Andy

Thanks for the info, but I think the link in that post is outdated. When I go there it says "The page you're looking for has been moved or removed from the site." Does anyone know where Microsoft is hiding this SDK these days? I'd also settle for a ZIP file, if someone could provide that.

Thanks,
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back