Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

object library not registered

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilboi

Programmer
Dec 22, 2003
CA
Hi all,

I installed VB in my other computer and moved my project there, but in the components, I tried to add MS Calendar and MS Datalist Controls but it won't let me.

It gives me the "Object Library Not Registered"

I then went to regsvr32 MSCal.OCX to register the calender, it gives me a registration success, but when I try to add the control in the component, it still gives me that same error.

Can any1 please help me with this error? I spent the whole day doing nothing becuz of this error....

Plz help me!

Thanks

John

I think you compile the project and create the setup and then install the setup in other machine. So you will get object libary of the control.

Thanks sethu27. Not a bad suggestion its worth a try. Can you teach me how to compile it and turn it into a setup? Hehe, I only know how to turn it into an exe.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back