Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Object Exporter does not provide metadata of current version of document

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMS09

Programmer
Jul 31, 2014
DE
Hi folks,

currently we are using ECM 9.7.1

when we do an export of all documents (without version tag in config export file), the current version of the document appears in export without actually metadata within the tag "addversion". The initial version (oldest one) appears as current version with the old metadata etc.

Even when we set the version tag in docstorage tag to "current" the oldest/initial document is only exported.

Can anyone tell me why the exporter doesn't export the current version of the document with metadata.

Furthermore, why do the the other versions (add version tag) has to metadata except createdby etc.?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Martin

Hi ggriffit,

we are using the OpenText Exporter Version 6.1.0

Furthermore we found the issue concerning the filename and the title of documents in Export. Meaning the exporter only provides the title of a document and not the filename.

Somebody told me, that These issues still exist of the exporter.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Regards,

Martin

In Addition to my previous post, we have installed a lot of patches the latest ones are "pat2010120700" and "pat2011012801".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back