Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Object does not exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

natworld

Technical User
Feb 10, 2009
US
I have a strange problem. We use Mas 90 as a network. My boss is logged in to the system but cannot access any of the a/r report. I am on the same system and I have no problem. I check our settings and both are the same. He gets the following error message
The object AR_AGEDINVOICEREPORT_UI does not exists.

How do I solve this problem?
Thanking you in advance.
Nat

The Sage MAS 90 user may not have sufficient permissions to the ..\Mas90\ folder and subfolders. Sage MAS 90 users must have Full Control permissions to the data.

Since it appears you are on at least v4.20 you should be using the Sage Knowledge Base to research questions such as this or get with your reseller.

Also you should be using the new Sage Community when asking questions about MAS as you will get quicker and more responses.

He has the full control full permission same as I have. It works on my computer and not on his.
I did go to Sage Knowledge base but could not find anything on this. please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back