Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NuPoint doesn't hear dialled numbers 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrickyPC

IS-IT--Management
Mar 23, 2005
GB
This is my environment:

Mitel 3300 with MCD 5.0 SP2 PR2
MiCollab 6.0.209.0
Mitel Standard Linux 10.1.49 running on VMware 6.0
NuPoint Unified Messaging 17.2.0.3.01

I've got NuPoint up and running, I've given it a line group and I can call it on the extension. It answers and recognises the ext I am calling from and asks for a PIN. No matter what I do, it doesn't recognise that I'm dialling any digits. It's like it can't hear the DTMF tones. Strangely, if I dial it from my softphone, it does recognise the digits and allows me access. I also tried calling in from my mobile and letting it divert to voicemail, again it didn't recognise that I was pressing digits.

My offline config is attached.

Can anyone shed some light?

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=f1853305-27da-4308-a2e0-38f0098fb909&file=NuPoint.txt
Best Guess is that your phones are on a different Subnet from the Nupoint and you have not added that network as a trusted network on the Nupoint

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

You sir, are a star! Working perfectly, added the trusted network on for Mitel 3300 subnet and boom, working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back