Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Number of IVR Queue with CC 7 and CallPilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamaistrix

Programmer
Apr 25, 2011
CA
Hi folks

I have a question for you out there on Symposium/CallPilot with the command Give IVR

Is it possible to have 2 ACD queue of IVR type programmed in Symposium? By this I would be able to sent calls to specific CallPilot ports so that one of my clients would not use all of the available ports for himself.

Could the same be done with the ACCES ports?

Thanks

That (split queues for IVR and Access) should be possible as long as the call pilot configuration (TN's are programmed against those queues, so they also have to be altered) matches the Symposium queue (ACD) numbers.

Hi Utreg,

Thanks for the answer, but you've mentioned "should be possible" and I need to be certain of. Do you know anyone that have put this scenario in application? Unfortunately I have no possibility to have it tested in my environment before I order extra CallPilot ports.

Thanks

Correction: replace "should be possible" by "is possible" ;-)
Call pilot ports can be split up into voicemail ports, IVR ports and/or Access port in every configuration/split you like with any (free) number attached. I've not seen it in practice though.

You could reconfigure one callpilot port in a 'not so busy period' in the PABX, Call pilot + Symposium to test this before you order more voice ports?

Thanks for your time and answer, I'll try to convince my management to use one of the ports in a not so busy period to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back