Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Number Displays but no Name Display on PRI (TMDI Card) 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

telcogoddess

Technical User
Feb 10, 2006
US
Opt. 11 TMDI card (NTDK78AA Rel. 11) no name displays on phones just number on their PRI... checked with service provider and they say it should be coming across?
Thanks!

For some reason I thought Name display was not available until release 25 unless Lucent has a patch running on the 5ess (I presume it is a 5ess with a ni2 config)also there is a software package that needs to be in place for ni2 name delivery

service msgs depend on the far end, if scott enables service msgs there's a good chance his loop would msby all the channels.. i have 11 pri's 4 require service disabled and the others have service msgs up.. service msgs are not a magic bullet, just something we all need to be aware of. with a point to point tie back to another merridian, i always enl service on both ends..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back