Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Number and type of OVAs on S8300E / WebLM

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallot

Vendor
Jul 15, 2009
US
Folks, building on thread thread690-1764524, does anyone have knowledge of an Avaya document that specifies what OVAs that can be installed on an S8300E?

I also found where WebLM is not supported on the S8300E with AVP. What would be the solution of licensing in this case?

Thanks!

For WebLM you cannot install 7.1 on S8300E because if resource limitation. Deploy WebLM 7.0 instead this has minimal resource requirement.

Avaya Aura 7 has a mandatory requirement for System Manager which includes a built in WebLM.

There is a deployment scenario where only CM/G4x0 on S8300E purely H.323 and TDM with no SMGR. In this case standalone weblm is needed to be hosted in S8300E.

Thank you, the clarification on the WebLM is very helpful.

I'm also trying to find out if CMM 7.0.1 and CM 7.1 are supported on the S8300E at the same time - including the WebLM 7.0.1.

It is beginning to sound as if I should go with a small or medium server rather than the S8300E. Or, just go to CM 6.3.X.....

You can deploy AVP,US,CM all 7.1 and WebLM 7.0. The WebLM 7.1 footprint is not supported because of resource limitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back