Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NT5B01 How to tell if this has DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjolly3053

Technical User
Feb 28, 2005
US
How can I find out if my 6X16 unit has Disconnect Supervison??? The number on the unit says NT5B01 and there is a 02 above that number. I currently have a 4X8 software card in it and have a 6X16 DS software card I can get to put in it but they will only work with DS units.

Normally it would say DS on the inside of the cabinet and most of the times that I've seen it there is a red or green dot as well.

So probably not if I don't see anything that says DS huh?

What is the colour of the NT on the inside of the cabinet..is it grey? or green..
I've found that green NT has DS..grey NT is non-ds...
hope this helps.

It's black cause it's typed on like a label and stuck on the unit.

P1010013.JPG

P1010017.JPG

P1010019.JPG

What I mean is..
Do you see the NT that is stamped on the front?
Open the door of the cabinet..there should be another NT like stamp on the inside..if is grey this usually represents non ds.. if the stamped NT is green it usually means the cabinet itself is DS.. This would be found ON the cabinet/PBX itself not the cartridge..

Thanks for all the quick answers. I found this to be one of the best boards to get people to comment so quick. It makes asking questions very easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back