Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NS700 LINE CARD ISSUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

telllman

Vendor
Feb 9, 2010
CA
Small question –as we install more NS700 systems we find one thing happening- the one in our office also has issue…

If you have say 4 lines on the system analog-like my office. Line 3 is also hooked to the alarm system and single line set on my desk for support calls. If I pick up the single line set the red led will go on the system on line 3 and line 3 will ring one time. Also in the mornings when we come in and take alarm off when we walk in the door line 3 lights up and the phone rings one-two times…

Some sites we have installed have the same issue with a line that may be alarm and or fax… Is there a way to fix this so the line port on the Panasonic will not be affected by this hook up…Usually if a line is used for other applications it is not affecting the system line port in any way,.

Is it hooked up as an extension or to the demarc of the lines? Wouldnt guess that it was hooked as extension expescially being an alarm system but have to ask

Hi, set Bell Start detection timer at 408 ms in card property of LCOT6 in slot configuration.

The lines are just looped from the telco to the devices then to the phone system. Not extensions on the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back