Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ns300 call hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreb20

Technical User
Feb 26, 2019
PH
Hi All,
I'm new in panasonic installer,
anybody can you teach me or if you have a screenshot or procedure on how to make a call hunting features

for ex. group 1 (4 operator users)
group 2 (4 admin users)

scenario: auto answering machine play then when i press "0" the call goes to operator group
phone 1 ringing then the next is phone 2, phone 3 and phone 4. the problem is the call is always on the phone 1 busy or not busy, the hunting features is not working.

thank you.
dreb

1) Set an ICD group (e.g. 601) as a destinatoin for AA-key "1" of your DISA-message
2) Assign your operator's extensions into ICD group 601
3) Set the "Distribution method" parameter for this group to "Priority Hunting" (in the "Main" tab of "Group Settings" menu)
4) Define "Extension No Answer Redirection Time" for this group (in the "Miscellaneous" tab of "Group Settings" menu)

Hi Ired,
Thanks you. its working, its been a month since trying how to work hunting group.im new in panaasonic..do you have documents of panasonic how features working in ns300.

Hi Ired,
theres a password o that file.thanks

dreb20 said:
theres a password o that file

There is a little document comes with PBX...
Manuals_Password_ty28cg.jpg

Hi Ired,

Thank you .
BTW do you know to make a conference in ns300 do you have procedure using digital and analog phone and there is 2 types conf.
conference mode
broadcast mode

thanks you.

Hi Mike
this is my email
jeffhardy242003@yahoo.com

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back