Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NRU/Rls 6 Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arr

Vendor
Oct 24, 2001
CA
Hey all...
Been trying to access CICS Rls 6 on site from my laptop and a fast Rad. With the direct connection set up and proven last week on a 4.1... the rad either doesn't respond or rejects password. F9** works perfectly.

Other NRU issue is with the .xls workbook for the Rls 6. Seems that I can save as.. but can't reopen the file no matter what I try. Normally hate the workbooks as too slow but they are useful to enter speed dials and names.

Ideas anyone?

PhM

Alrighty then....one at a time!

Ty,
The link got me to log in screen. Anyone wanna cough up their login and password for just a minutes or two?

Slingblade2000,
Cute handle! I figured you'd call me back if you needed me.

commsguy,
Yes, yes I am beggin'. Can't let you guys have sw and equip that I don't have. (yeah, there are things to be said there but I trust that y'all are gentlemen)

MRoberts
mroberts@americaii.com

Hey Ty! You have some security certificate thingy on your email that is preventing me from replying to your messages. Keeps saying I don't have a certificate...... I know I'm certifiable, just ask anyone here!

MRoberts
mroberts@americaii.com

what do I gotta do ta get ahold of NRU 10.0 ?? I know I aint a gurl like mroberts but it dont mean i wont still show some leg to get what I want... lol ..

Hey Mroberts maybe u can email me the file. I am pretty sure my mail server can handle it .

mario.mazz@pacesettercorp.com

I would buy it but our very very very very inept Nortel vendor makes it sound like were asking for there 1st born to get nortel SW.

bad email link above ***repeat bad link****

**danger danger***

real email link (I think I mispelled my own name)
shhhhhhhhh it aint funny

mario.mazza@pacesettercorp.com

Pace,

I can sell it to you. Follow the web site below for my phone number if you are interested.

As an authorized Nortel Reseller, I can't just give it away. MR didn't get it for free.

commsguy

do u have your companies info so I can give it to our Ap dept. once u have a account set up as a authorised vendor we can work off P.O with u billing us. Thats about the only way i can do it.

Or email me directly with that info..

I would love to set u up as a vendor..
Im sure I buy my nortel equipment for alot less than u but for SW you could be our guy ..lol No offence by the other statment its just we buy in such quanity I haven't found a vendor who can beat our prices on alot of stuff.

There are a few who match so we swing busniess there way jsut to take the presure off us

If I said it, It has to be true.
Mario Mazza

okie dokie

If I said it, It has to be true.
Mario Mazza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back