Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

nPO visualizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacob200

IS-IT--Management
Sep 6, 2000
US
Anyone use nPO Visualizer? Does anyone know how to do a search by ip address in Visualizer so that you can report on that host? All I can figure out is top talkers.
Thanks,

I dont rememer the exact steps . but let me tell you that i have done it before , go the Database query and construct one that will display the required IP address

jacob200,

You can try to generate by creating an Address group first in nPOVisualizer. Specify the IP address you want in Address Groupings. You can actually add additional IP address in every group.

Then generate the Traffic Analysis Report from Custom reports. Choose the group you created.

It would basically show the amount of bytes and applications running on the specific IP address(es) on the group. It would also show the nodes (users) that have communicated with these IP's.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back