Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NotifyLink for Groupwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkesting

IS-IT--Management
Apr 14, 2003
US
I have been looking at a hosted service called NotifyLink that allows mobile devices to connect with a Groupwise system. Does anyone else use this and what are your impressions?

Thanks.

They have excellent support and really good service. highly recommended. Great way to use handhelds without having your own server, and it works for blackberry as well as most other devices.

Marvin Huffaker, MCNE

So is it as simple as opening up your firewall for them and that's it?

I haven't used their hosting service, but my previous workplace did use a NotifyLink Server "in-house" with our GroupWise System. It worked very well, had the advantage of covering all types of mobile devices (including BlackBerry), and their customer support was fantastic. They are a very customer satisfaction centered company (from my 2 year experience).

Curt Czarsty - AZ Department of Corrections

Sounds good. I have a very small organization that I am maintaining this Groupwise system for, and right now there is only 1 mobile device we have to worry about, so I think I am going to go with their hosted solution. Sounds like this product is a no-brainer. Thanks for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back