Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

nothing prints after the first page when using CSS 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sedai

Programmer
Mar 4, 2001
US
I'm using a css file that sets some special relative positioning. After I applied the style to a several-page long text and tried printing nothing shows after the first page.
I'm pretty sure it's because of this realtive position that I'm using (it's something like -7). Could that be the reason and what can I do to fix the problem?

Thank you for ur help!
Avendeval

That's using CSS-P or CSS Version 2 if I'm not mistaken. If you can, try to use divs to position content instead of CSS. I've found they're much more flexible and work in a somewhat similar fashion.

Someone else might have a fix, but that's my solution :) ----------------------------------------
"I got a fevah... and the only prescription is more cowbell!"

Thanks a lot. I will do some testing and consider alternatives.
I REALLY need this fixed as early as possible, so if anyone else reads this, and knows a solution, please reply.
Thanks again Joyrex. Avendeval

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back