Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Notes .NSF to Outlook .PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

jccl2

Technical User
Jan 14, 2004
BR
Hello,

I'm need to convert some .nsf databases to .pst for open on Outlook 2003, I was use XitNotes for this, works fine but I need freeware option.

Any Tips???

Thanks All.

If you are moving from Domino server to Exchange server use the Exchange migration wizard (free with Exchange).

I would like to get back to the original question. Is there anyway of moving a nsf file to outlook. I have users who are going to be changing companies. They will not have access to the Domino server. The original company is staying with Domino and unfortunately, we are not going to be allowed to use any type of Domino to Exchange conversion package. So I am stuck with moving the information from the nsf file to Outlook.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi.

I am having the same issue at the moment in that i have to access an nsf file without lotus notes client. Did you find an answer of how to do this indepently of this forum?

Thanks

Phil

Hey guys.
Do you want to convert mail file .nsf's into .pst format?

thanks a million. Only thing is that i don't have a notes client on my laptop. is that one of the requirements?

cheers

Yeah, I'm afriad so.
When you have it installed, you run the Conversion.ntf file and it will ask you what you want to do (Import/Export etc).

You could always download the trial clent from IBM if you need to...

OK will perhaps try that. Do you know if there are any issues with having both outlook and notes on the same machine?.... sorry for all the quesitons!!

No worries, it's why these forums exist!
:)

I've had Outlook and Lotus Notes running on my laptop for about 3 years without any problems.
Lotus Notes is our main email system but I keep Outlook on it for when people need conversions to Outlook from Notes.

to legion2552:
this Conversion tool convert Address Book entries only..why?

Hey legion2552. Thanks for the info. This conversion tool sounds exactly like what I am looking for. I have tried the link you posted and it is not working. Is there another place that this conversion tool is available?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back