Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Not the best grammar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

addy

Technical User
May 18, 2001
GB
I was following a lorry to work this morning and it was absolutely filthy and so someone had written a couple of messages onto the back of it with their finger (something which always happens in the UK for some reason):

"Come's also in Yellow"

"My wife is dirty as this also"

I really wish these people would proof read their work.

<Insert Life of Brian Latin graffiti sketch>

Hehe, I love that sketch.

Great film altogether

One of my favorite graffiti tags was spray painted under an overpass... I used to see it as a child between the ages of 6 and 12 (many, many years ago)... It has stuck with me ever since.

"God I went a good job"

I remember thinking even then that his/her chances were slim.

~Thadeus

nomina stultorum parietibus hoerent

Code:
[white]The names of fools are seen upon the walls.[/white]

over to you Remou

[spin]

Phrases, jingles, rhymes - all always run through my head. You jogged a memory of a vacation roadtrip where a little ditty came to me as I drove under an overpass:

My wife is fast asleep
all the kids are gassy -
I'm stuck behind a pick-up truck
with a cock-eyed chassis.

Thomas D. Greer

2Ki 18:26 said:
dixerunt autem Eliachim filius Helciae et Sobna et Ioahe Rabsaci precamur ut loquaris nobis servis tuis syriace siquidem intellegimus hanc linguam et non loquaris nobis iudaice audiente populo qui est super murum

Code:
[white]Don't you just love searches?[/white]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back