Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Not Recorded Calls!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Aug 16, 2007
US
Hi,

Iam runing the NIce 8.9 Version,I want to List out the not Recorded calls for last month,Any advices,procedures please

thanks in advance!

Go to query, create query with expression "recorded equal no". That's it!

Cheers

Hey Jupiterus!!!!

Thanks Man , you need to select the logger& Channel =0

Regards!!!!1

when i run the Query , I able to see partial Results abt 500 records !! how can i see the all records till first to last , Can you please anyone help me thanks in advance!!!

you can only go to a max of 999. Sorry mate. You'll need to start delving into query analyser if you want more but that's going to start getting complicated. Either that or do day by day queries, or hour by hour if necessary, export the data to excel and then merge it. Get a college student in to do it.

I Unable to Export the Data to Excel , can you help me with this

Yes, run your query and then from the system drop down menu option select save. Default file type is csv, can change this to html or xls. Not all formats include headers, I know that html definately does.

Roaming Kiwi, gr8 response !!! I appreciate your feedback, Thanks a tonne .

ok, Here I am getting most of them are duplicated while i ran this query for unrecorded calls .. How to get the unique not recorded calls.

When i run the query with mentioning above logical expressions to get unrecorded calls .. I am getting the most of the agent ids with duplicated , repeated .. I just want only unique agents ids..

import into excel and then use the filter function (if you're not an excel fan then get one of your admin people to help, they normally know excel)

I got the some of the un recorded agents list by running the query with Channel & Logger =0 .. But again I re check ed one by one .. they are recording but not all times the day..

I want the agents whose calls were not recorded completely ?
Thanks in advance any one can help me please

I don't know if this is going to give you exactly what you want but try running it in SQL Analyser and see if it does (my SQL skills are not great and I created this a couple of years ago so don't recall exactly what it does). You'll need to change nice_cls_calls_0001 to your current call table.

-- This script has been created to do an export to get a list of non-recorded extensions.
-- The script searches a call table for all records that have failed to record and creates a
-- temporary table 'temptable' that stores the station (extension number), agent id, and a recorded
-- variable. It then rechecks the same call table to see if any calls for that station have been
-- recorded and if so deletes that agents row.
-- It then does a check on the Agent Id and displays a result of station, agent id, agent first
-- and last names. This can then be manually exported and used as a list of non-recorded extesnions

-- create a temporary table 'temptable'
create table temptable (station int, agent_id int, recorded char)

-- insert all non recorded calls
insert into temptable (station, agent_id, recorded)
select distinct station, agent_id, '0'
from nice_cls_calls_0001
where recorded = 'N' and agent_id != 0

-- mark rows for extensions that have a recorded call
update temptable
set recorded = 1
from nice_cls_calls_0001, temptable
WHERE nice_cls_calls_0001.station = temptable.station
and nice_cls_calls_0001.recorded = 'Y'

-- delete rows for extensions that have a recorded call
delete
from temptable
where recorded = 1

-- display results including agent name
select temptable.station, temptable.agent_id, user_info.firstname, user_info.lastname
from user_info,temptable
where temptable.agent_id = user_info.agentid

-- delete the temporary table 'temptable'
drop table temptable

Depending on what exactly you're looking for... I have a query set to retrieve calls with Status not equal to "OK".

Have you tried using Crystal Reports?

no , i just tried on NICE Query tool ..Can you please assist me to get the status not equal to ok ?

Create a new query, define a time range and select the 'All Agents on CLS' agent in the Agents tab and in expressions select Status, 'does not contain', OK and run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back