Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Not Ready Key Logging Agent Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

gengelke

Technical User
Oct 28, 2001
US
I have an agent that is getting logged out when she hits her not ready key. A couple seconds after pressing it, the makebusy key will flash for a split second and she gets logged out.
I have double checked the programing of the TN, and switched the phone and outed and readded the TN but it still happens. I also checked the wiring.
Any ideas?

Is it happening to anyone else? Have you tried replacing her phoneset?

I did replace the set.
Not happening to anyone else.

Are you sure the Not ready key press is not co-incidence, it's not a faulty headset that logs the agent out when you mess with the lead?

I'm wondering if the agent is using a handset and not a headset and the HOML on the ACD is logging her out as she puts the handset back in the craddle. It just happens to be when she hits her not ready key as well.

Also a Call Presentation class can cause the agent to be logged out after a return to queue. please also check that.

bluerigsby - She is using a handset.

cgilmer - That may be the case, I will double check the setting and grab a laptop and watch the sytem as we try all the variables.

Supernn - Call presentation is set to Not Ready after call.

Thanks everyone.

I'd almost bet its the Hang-up or MakeBusy Logout (HOML) on the ACD if she is using a Handset. I've seen that happen more than once and you never run into it with an agent on a headset.

Just go into LD 23 and change HOML to No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back