Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Not printing the data visible in Print Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrox

Programmer
May 30, 2003
US
I have a report with a detail header, and multiple rows of data below the header. When viewed in Print Preview, the detail is shown correctly. When printed, the first row of data in the detail section is printed repeatedly instead of the correct data. What is going on? Can someone please help me?

I know this is an old thread but hopefully somebdy can shed some light...

I have a similar problem to this in that I have a report, which when previewed on screen is fine - shows all data expected & formatted correctly. However when this report is printed (at my default printer) I get a blank page printed out. If I send this report to a different printer it prints out fine. I have many other reports that print perfectly ok to my default printer.
This problem has occurred a couple of times in the past & my usual workaround is to simply create the report again.

This is annoying though!!

Anybody any ideas?

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back