Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Not important, just a question on game controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

randyQ

IS-IT--Management
Apr 26, 2001
US
Can anyone recommend an eight button controller. I am trying to play FF8 on my PC, but it is hard with a six button controller. I always gotta search out which keyboard key opens up the map. Anyway, its not important, just if anyone has any suggestions.

Hi,
Not to biased towards Microsoft products, but I use a MS Sidewinder Dual Strike and it works flawlessly (USB model). I've also used MS Sidewinder gamepads in the past and they worked just fine and fit your hands comfortably for game playing.

Terry

Cool, thanks. I bought some generic 8-button gamepad from compUSA that looked just like a playstation gamepad, but there is something wrong with the cross-pad. If you don't press anything, it fluctuates back and forth very quickly. When I take it back, I wanted to get something better. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back