Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Not getting incoming call to an analog phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCU

Vendor
Mar 14, 2006
IN
We have a nortel 61C and analog phone is configure. One of the DID number is not getting incoming calls.
I am able to make an outgoing calls from that extension. Enabled the Dchannel traces and able to see for the outgoing calls. For incoming calls no traces were found. Went to LD 80 and trac that extension. the TN shows IDLE.
Checked the CFWD and Hunting all were mapped to the Callpilot Voicemail on that extension.
How to check the incoming calls issue for this analog number?

regards
BCU

Have you tried connecting directly to the TN on your frame? You might have a bad port

Hi
I will connect the phone at the MDF and check it out. While the CLS already has UDI parameter.

regards
Bala

If you don't see the incoming call on the D-Channel Trace and you have done ENL MSGI X on the d-channel trace then connecting it at the MDF isn't going to help. Can you call it internally? How do you know the DN you assigned to the analog ext is within your purchased range? Out the analog and put that extension on a digital or IP phone and I bet the result is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back