Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Not Enough Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

mans

Programmer
Mar 18, 2000
AU
Hello,

I use VB6 SP4 with Crystal Reports Version 4.6.1.0, using OCX. With a few of my clients I get a message "Run Time Error Not Enough ...". There is plenty of RAM and there are minimla programs running in memory. It only happens when they try to display any report with a graph, all other reports work fine.

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Regards

Hi,

Excuse me, the aboce error should read "Run Time Error, Not Enough Memory to Complete Operation"

You may be having a TEMP file, or Swap file problem... if you are creating a signifiant graph OR there is a ton of data manipulation, this might occur...

ENSURE your TEMP folder is cleared of ancient .tmp files; ensure that you have at least 20% available space on the drive. If necessary, open the swap file size (Win 9x) or the pagefile size (NT/W2K) ECS DataSystems, Inc.
A Crystal Partner

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I have cleared the TEMP directory, there is enough RAM and disk space and the problem persists. What do you mean exactly by "open the swap file size (Win 9x)", I have not heard of this before.

Thank You

Hi try this
<%@ Language=VBScript %>

<% Response.Buffer=True %>

&quot; & password & &quot;<BR><BR><BR>&quot;

end if
at the begin of your asp code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back