Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Not disturb 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfi24

IS-IT--Management
Sep 20, 2002
AR
We have a Hotel customer and we need enable not disturb feature in room exten.

I try with Key ddl in 2250 but not working.
Any idea about this ?

Thanks in advance

Wolfi

Progrm call forward key and forward to voice-mail.

we need the extension give a busy tone !

Wolfi

And the feature can be enable/disable by operator in 2250

Wolfi

What steps are your operators taking when trying to activate the DDL key?

press Key x (ddl feature) then ext. number , but the key DDl not ligth on in any moment

Wolfi

rcfw to a busy dn works from any set.. to create a perm busy dn

new
acd
maxp 1
ncfw

that would make 1234 or any other dn busy.. remote call forward to that and the phone can not ring..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thanks Johnpoole , but we need use the not disturb feature (DDL key) in Hotel customer , and we can't enable this feature in 2250 .
Do you have any idea ?

Wolfi

Add a MSB key to the hotel phone.

It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

when the passenger tell to operator " I wish nothing interrup me " the operator press in 2250 DDL key and extension phone (room) is busy for all ,later the operator when guess room tell put phone room in normal mode, pressing the DDL key + number room again.

Wolfi

I will just confirm a couple of things to make sure correctly configured and operation correct...

Individual Do Not Disturb
To activate DNDI using the DDL key (Attendant Console):

1 Select an idle loop key.
2 Press DDL key.
3 Dial the DN of the telephone to place into DND mode.
4 Press DDL key again. (Ignore status of indicator.)
5 Press Rls.

To deactivate DNDI, follow the same steps.

Please note that the documentation notes state to ignore the DDL indicator status??? Call the extension and test.

The analogue set requires CLS of CCSA - being a hotel I would imagine that this is already the case.

Also check under FTR_DATA that the intercept treatment is configured to give busy (BST).

DNDI package 9 is also required.

Hope this helps you??

Thanks Hasago very usefull ! One star for you !

Wolfi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back